Fri - dates throughout the year - 11:00 from August 2016 - 4 week courses - please visit www.yogaatthereach.com/timetable for the next course dates
So here is the golden question - what are the benefits of infant massage?
The answer is - what do you want them to be. Infant massage offers so many benefits to carers and here are a few listed:
- Helps parents with attachment or bonding with their babies.
- Offers feelings of love, security, connection, acceptance, peace, caring, happiness.
- Families feel empathy, unity, warmth, joy, communication and familiarity.
- Relaxed babies feel loved.
- Massage promotes better sleep patterns.
- It helps you get to know your baby building parents' and baby's self-esteem.
- Touch can help to boosts your little one's immune system.
- Massage provides sensory stimulation, improving skin condition & blood circulation.
- Specific massage techniques can help digestion/colic.
- Infant massage is a pleasurable, relaxing experience.
- It stimulates production of the oxytocin hormone.
- Oxytocin can be produced by both male and female persons during massage.
- Oxytocin has a calming effect on the person massage and can relieve pain.
- Massage offers you a 1-2-1 nuturing opportunity with you baby.
Suitable for pre-crawling babies
£32.00 for 4 weeks including your baby massage pack - please book on at www.yogaatthereach.com/shop
Gift vouchers can be purchased for the courses also.